We love welcoming new members.
For funky women who love singing, having a laugh and working
towards a goal. We welcome singers of any age & standard.
We perform songs from contemporary music, jazz, soul, musicals, gospel, classical and much more. No experience necessary... just enthusiasm.
First session of the new term
17th September 2018
Your first session is free! £5 a week or £50 for twelve sessions
Every Wednesday in term time 7.45pm-8.45pm
@ Wiltshire Music Centre, Bradford on Avon.
1. Create a beautiful sounding choir.
2. Explore different styles of music.
3. Improve musicianship, improve singing voices, develop technique, improve sight reading.
4. Work towards gigs, festivals, performances and competitions.
5. To develop a community spirit and strong supportive group, building members confidence.
6. To socialise and have fun.