We love welcoming new members. Now is the perfect time to join.
We start the new term on Wednesday 14th September 2016
For funky women who love singing, having a laugh and working
towards a goal. We welcome singers of any age & standard.
We perform songs from contemporary music, jazz, soul, musicals, gospel, classical and much more. No experience necessary... Just enthusiasm.
Come and discover what it's all about;
Your first session is free! £5 a week or £50 for twelve sessions
Every Wednesday in term time 7.45pm-8.45pm
@ Wiltshire Music Centre, Bradford on Avon.
1. Create a beautiful sounding choir.
2. Explore different styles of music.
3. Improve musicianship, improve singing voices, develop technique, improve sight reading.
4. Work towards gigs, festivals, performances and competitions.
5. To develop a community spirit and strong supportive group, building members confidence.
6. To socialise and have fun.